Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Results for last week

I failed the test this weekend. I jumped in the river and I got soaked! In other words Friday night and all day Saturday I ate party food indiscriminately. But there was a reason for this self afforded "green light".

On Friday morning I weigh myself and saw that I had lost another 2 pounds! Which puts me at 254 lbs. However, since Friday night I broke my regular diet/eating habits, I changed the results that I would have had on Saturday morning. I could have lost up to three pounds, had I held firm. Oh, well.

Hopefully, I will continue this weight loss pattern. I am happy losing 2 pounds a week. This morning I weighed myself on another scale, not my regular one. It said 248.4 lbs. I am certain it was wrong.

There is no way that could be accurate. Unless my scale has been wrong all along. Because, otherwise that means that I would have lost close to 8 lbs. in one week! It is not impossible, but I think I am going to take that as a misreading. I will continue to rely on my scale for my official weigh-ins.

That is all for now. I just thought I should post up the results. I didn't get to before because life got in the way. Parties, family time and deep thoughts occupied my weekend.

I hope I can lose another two pounds by next Saturday and not put myself in any more situations that lead to excess.

Excess creates imbalance.

Imbalance creates disharmony within the self and with others. The most difficult thing to do in life is to strike a good balance and keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment