Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Loss

People keep coming back to this blog. I guess it is to follow up on my progress. It's wack. I gained 7 pounds since the last time I wrote a  post. And the reason is that I took an entire week "off" and just ate whatever I wanted and no exercise and plenty of boozing. And one thing about boozing is that it absolutely does not help you lose weight.

So what is the plan? I am barely hanging on here. The other thing that absolutely does not aid in weight loss is being constantly perturbed by troubles. What can I say, sometimes life is just not that easy. It's a miracle I haven't gone on a blind binge-eating frenzy yet. Sometimes I can't help feel like I just cannot hold on to the goals I set for myself here. Everyday is a constant struggle.

Today I began the day on the dark side. Angry, frustrated, and ready to call it quits on my weight loss goals. But slowly, and with the assistance of some very loud and uplifting music in the sun I have begun to recover a positive view.

As I said before, everyday is a challenge on its own. I cannot let myself be discouraged by yesterday. Only what today brings. Only for a while. While this unstable disposition fades away and I achieve balance.

Until then, I can guarantee one thing: many more setbacks.

But that's okay. As long as the setbacks don't become defeat. And even then, the world won't end. Just maybe this blog will be ended in failure. But I still have two more months to work with.

Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment