Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thank You

People are coming to this site despite the fact that I have written scarcely lately. Thank you. I have been in a slump. No diet, no exercise, no discipline. I am back to 259 lbs. because for three weeks now I have been "off" the schedule. I will be going back on soon. Just yesterday I began by working out for 20 mins. which was brutal. 

And what is it all due to? A break up. It causes stress, it produces compulsions usually toward destructive patterns or habits. But it's understandable. I will write more in-depth soon. For now I just wanted to fill you in since you have been coming back and I appreciate your interest. When I recover from this snag I hope to improve this blog to its old format but I make no promises! Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment