Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Back to Black...Beans

Well hey there, what's up? I'll tell you what's up. My weight. Shit happened around my life and I let it influence my practices. The result: a gain of 58 lbs in the span of the four years since I published an update here. Sucks.

Luckily, I am happy to report that I have recently (within the past month) gotten back to a diet similar to the one I described here on various posts and the results of that effort? A loss of 20 lbs in just one month! Can you believe it? Proof that the diet that I had been adhering to all along when I was actively updating this blog is 100% effective.

So I decided I will return to post updates here from time to time. Sort of as a way to keep track of my progress and possibly impart to those who may want or need a guide some ideas for what to eat. The number one rule that I have discovered in this weight loss/gain/loss journey of mine is this: Food = Results.

It's damn near a law, actually. What you eat determines your weight. It's not even about exercise. And I know that many will be happy to know that. It's true. The 20 lbs I have lost in the past month have been lost solely by eating right. That and trying to have my dinners at or before 6 pm. That's it. Simple. Easy.

So I'll come back at some other time to update with a recipe and pics of foods. I'm discovering a whole new way of cooking that makes me excited again about eating. Especially because this type of eating leads to weight loss. So it's eating to lose weight. How freakin' cool is that?

See you soon. I'll leave a picture here of just one discovery I have made for myself lately.

Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes" on my plate. Guilt-free pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment