Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just an Update

Last Saturday I weighed 256 lbs. I am anticipating another two lost by this Saturday. The trick is a little exercise and eating a lot of veggies, some canned fish, cheese, avocado and spices. No soda. Just diet green tea.

This coming weekend I will try not having soda even on my day "off" and also no alcoholic beverage. That's going to be a tough one. But I think it will make a significant difference for the following weekend's numbers. Let's see if I am strong enough to resist beer this Saturday.

Ahh, but beer tastes so good, the sound of a can being popped open--simply beautiful! It will be difficult but I am feeling more motivated than I have been in a long while. I hope you all have had some positive effects in your diet/weight loss efforts from reading this blog. I will try to write consistently on weekends at least.

Hasta la proxima.

No comments:

Post a Comment