Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Last Week's Results

My first major defeat. Last Saturday I weighed myself. Outcome: 255lbs. A one pound increase. Surely it is no big deal. But it's bad because the trend was down, then stable, now upward. But it's okay. I have been under a tremendous deal of stress and depression-like symptoms. Extremely low energy due to mental fatigue and just an aweful lot of things to ponder and worry about and handle, so it is a miracle that I was able to confine the damage to only a one pound increase.

I am determined to get back to 254 lbs and then lose another two pounds at the very least by the end of this week. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

I hadn't written since last week also because of internet server problems and scheduling. But I hope to take back a more active role again on this blog. I think it helped when I was more actively writing. Perhaps at least one or two posts per week. Good thing I am feeling like I am coming out of this stump.

No comments:

Post a Comment